Tuesday, June 10, 2014

C25K W7D2 - Again

Good evening dearies!  Hope you all had a great day!  Mine seemed about 50-hundred hours long.  *sigh* I hate days like that.  Anyway, on to the run.

I did not run the whole time.  I wanted to be sure I wasn't going to pass out or anything, since I had those weird feelings of dizziness on Friday.  I did run for about 6 minutes at a time then walked for roughly a minute before running again.  I did not want to take any chances.  Toward the end, my shoe came untied, and I accidentally hit the "stop" button on the treadmill instead of the "pause" button.  I still had about 4 minutes of run left, so I had to reset the whole thing.  That was a little frustrating.  But, I made it through the program unscathed.  

I do plan on running the whole thing tomorrow.  And I will take pictures again, I promise!  I've been slacking, sorry!

Hope all's well with everyone.  I'll be back on tomorrow night or Thursday night!


Completely unrelated picture of when I lived in Maryland.  Sooooo much snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment